Pioneering Online Credit Management for Businesses
Reduces your bad debts and cuts chasing time in half
James Biggin, MD of Steel City Marketing invited Direct Route to review his credit management processes. Following the review, he invested in AccountAssyst. Here’s what James has to say about it….
“ We have been using AccountAssyst for almost a year. In that time it has freed up a lot of valuable time. which would have otherwise have been spent chasing unresponsive debtors, and the new account checking and opening procedure is second to none. It is simple to manage and the results are impressive. I cannot recommend this highly enough.”
Why businesses need AccountAssyst
- In a tough economic climate, ascertaining the real creditworthiness of a business asking for credit is not easy. The information available via the existing credit information services is often many months out of date. And trying to credit check a sole trader or partnership is almost impossible.
- How do you know if your existing customers are still creditworthy? If you knew they were in financial difficulties you’d probably reduce their credit levels to protect your business from potential bad debt wouldn’t you?
- Time is precious. You need to reduce the time you spend chasing overdue invoices by improving the efficiency of your systems and crucially collecting the right information before you start trading or at a timely review. But how?
AccountAssyst is your Solution
AccountAssyst is a powerful, simple to use online credit management solution that includes:
- New customer account opening.
- Existing customer account reviews.
- The unique ROSI monitor early warning system.
- An online automated overdue monies chase process that cuts in half the time you spend chasing overdue money.
- High-quality credit reports (including reports for start up businesses) plus Companies House and CCJ monitoring.
Simply Get in Touch or contact us on 01274 223190 to learn about more benefits of AccountAssyst. Why not visit directroute.accountassyst.com? Click “Join Now” and you’ll be credited with 100 free units, which is more than enough for a credit report on your business and some of your competitors and main customers. You may want to register some of your larger customers for invaluable ROSI Monitor early warning alerts. In the current economic climate FREE access to superior prevention and protection systems plus help with cash flow is a good enough reason to look more closely at this pioneering system.
Mike Schlup, Managing Director of Kalimex bought into AccountAssyst lock stock and barrel…
“I wish I had known about AccountAssyst five years ago. Our credit control process is now streamlined and watertight. We are already seeing the benefits… chasing overdue invoices is no longer a hit and miss affair. The system automatically does it for us, prompting us at each stage. Also because we were offered a free upload of our existing customers, we’ve been able to contact each one with our updated terms and conditions. The entire process takes minutes because it is all online. The system has integrated with our accountancy and CRM systems and the support we have received has been first class.”